Glasto Glamping In-style
Posted on 16 June 2017
When you think of Glastonbury you think of mud, tents, more mud. Amazing live music, alcohol, drunk people throwing up outside your tent. Celeb sightings, dirt, sweat and baby wipes lol. The fun you would have, and the memories created would last a lifetime. But all in all, it’s not a very glam experience. I mean sure, everyone looks fab on the first and second day, but it all goes downhill from there. As you struggle to get yesterday’s make-up off your face, whilst trying to re-apply the next day’s!
The pop-up hotel, aim to create the same luxurious feel you would expect to find at a boutique hotel, at festival sites across the country. But their Glastonbury set-up looks amazing! Prices start at £2000. So, if you fancy splashing the cash, you too can ‘Glamp’ in-style.
This is what you can expect to find at the Pop-up Hotel Glastonbury Site:
- Hot showers (private cubicles) – 24-hour access
- “Pamper area” - dressing tables and hair-dryers
- 24-hour private security
- 15 min walk to the festival site
- Spa offering hair, beauty & massage treatments
- Private toilets (clean and proper flushing)
- Dining room & Restaurant
- Reception and concierge service
- Porter available to deliver luggage
- Swimming pool and sun lounging deck!
- All rooms contain power supply for charging devices
- Towels and Toiletries
This looks and sounds amazing, so if i ever were to attend Glastonbury, this is somewhere I'd happily stay!