Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Business As Usual
While the current situation with COVID-19 is on everybody's mind, we wanted to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and their families remain our top priority.
While our HQ teams are working remotely, please be assured that our distributions centres are operating in line with NHS direction through heightened hygiene practices and extensively reduced travel policies.
We will continue to follow guidance from the government as the situation changes and to keep you informed along the way.
All orders are being prepared and dispatched on a daily basis and we are running as usual. Royal Mail and our other couriers are still making deliveries and there are currently no known delays within the UK.
We wanted to make you aware of the precautionary measures we have in place at our warehousing and despatch facility to protect our people and minimise potential disruption to our service during the Coronavirus outbreak:
- Ensuring all staff are washing hands correctly and regularly
- Increasing cleaning levels and frequency around our sites
- Changing fulfilment centre shift patterns and break times
- Using disposable, compostable cups and cutlery in our canteens
- Asking all clients and suppliers to meet remotely, not face-to-face
- Ensuring all staff with possible symptoms self-isolate for 14 days
The work our warehousing operation do has been deemed as essential, not only because they are delivering vital products, but also because for every 1,000 orders we process, that’s 1,000 people that don't need to leave their homes.
If you have any questions regarding our products, services or how we're addressing COVID-19, please do not hesitate to get in touch here
Stay well, social distance and take care of each other.
James and the whole UKK Team